Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Stories From Life

This idea came to us one day while we were driving home from one of our various adventures to the local grocer. I don't remember the song we were listening to at the time, but it was somewhere in that vein of songs that everybody knows, hence the use of "Kryptonite".

Moss has this tendency to sing along with songs even if he does not know them. The surprising thing is how, even with all of his musical knowledge, he can be very off with songs that he actually knows. And I don't just mean lyrically.

So I, in all of my arrogant might, decided I had to ask how this could be. I have to say, even if Moss's musical abilities aren't always active, his sense of humor is. The resultant conversation is an embellished version of the conversation we had. That is normally how we come up with such things.

As you can probably tell I drew this comic. I am sure that Moss will not be pleased about this, but I figure if nobody's going to draw it I had better. Plus, it'll give Moss some incentive to start drawing more!

Consider this your warning,

-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment