Monday, February 8, 2010

Better late than never...

This week's comic is, admittedly, late. Do I mean deceased? No. Simply late. Yet it still reeks of the quality of previous comics submitted. Well, I think it does. I'll leave that to the judgment of you, the viewer.

After two weeks of wrestling (Greco-Roman not Professional) with Photoshop we've learned neither Moss nor I have the capability of squeezing the pulpy goodness from this wonderful tool. That was supposed to be an orange-juice metaphor, but I admit even I am a little worried about how it came out. This week, since we were visited by our good friend Matt, we had him do some "guest editing" for the comic.

You cannot possibly be disappointed.

...with the editing...

The quality of the comic is still your call.

Enjoy the Comic

No comments:

Post a Comment