Monday, February 22, 2010

The Creeping Moss

Hola, my fine feathered fans. I'm posting mostly for the sake of it, to lift the shroud of mystery that has been for so long draped across 1/2 of this most dynamic of duos.

I would, however like to take this time to say, as Samuel L. Jackson once did, to hold on to your butts- grasp them as you would a small Belgian midget who has just stolen your wallet. As I intend on taking you all on a lovely journey with me as I struggle with the technology of our times and eventually settle on how I want this comic to look.

Do not lament if you see things that frighten! confuse! or possibly arouse you. Just know that, like the misadventures you once had with your creepy uncle in the hall closet, it will all be over soon.

I hope he was gentle.

-Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment